QuickBooks Online payroll premium and Elite come with Tsheets to track employee time. Let’s go over how to invite employees to Tsheets so you can track their timesheet who’s working and then approve timesheets when it’s time to run payroll. So follow the few steps given below:
- To start select payroll then employees Find the employee you want to track if you haven’t added them yet.
- Now You can add them when you’re ready, select the employee and then edit the employee.
- If you haven’t fill it out of the employee’s email address add it now, you’ll need it to invite them to Tsheets
- Then check the box to invite this employee to track and record their hours with Tsheets by QuickBooks when you’re finished select done.
- Your employee will get an email inviting them to Tsheets. They can either download the mobile app or sign in from a web browser.
- They can start tracking time right away by selecting the clock in. The clock will start recording their time once they’re done. They select the clock out. To view your employees.
- Then select the time Tab and launch Tsheets. Tsheets will open in a new browser tab. You can look at the who’s working window to see who’s on the clock, what they’re working on, and where they’re at.
- To approve time select payroll select approve time and then approve the time for each employee. Once you’ve approved all your employees’ time. You’re ready to run payroll.
- Now, you’re ready to start tracking your employee’s time with Tsheets so you can run an accurate payroll every time.